During an automobile collision or personal injury the muscles, ligaments, and facet joints along the spine can become inflamed and irritated, causing pain. Chiropractic manipulations of the spine are used to restore mobility to joints restricted by a tissue injury caused by a traumatic event, such as falling or being involved in an automobile collision.
One of the most common injuries to the head and neck diagnosed after an accident is “whiplash.” What is whiplash? This is when the head and neck are forced into extreme hyperflexion and hyperextension. Essentially the head and neck rock back and forth quickly and aggressively. An accident occurs unexpectedly, and even the smallest of impacts can lead to permanent damages if left undiagnosed and untreated.
Chiropractic is a non-invasive, natural treatment method that can be utilized by patients as an alternative to costly, potentially hazardous and invasive surgeries designed to alleviate similar conditions.
We are a fully equipped facility offering various therapeutic modalities, spine and extremity adjustments, endurance rehabilitation, strengthening exercises, X-Ray’s, massage therapy and acupuncture. Whatever is determined you need to recover from the accident and/or injury will be provided from day 1.
After an injury such as a car accident or slip and fall, the soft tissue surrounding and supporting the spine and muscles become weakened, which may lead them to become more prone to permanent damage in the future if left untreated. Even the smallest of injuries and impact can lead to permanent damages and pain. Hence the importance of maintaining proper spinal alignment and health.
If the car accident was not your fault, your services may be covered 100% FREE
- We can appoint you to a great personal injury attorney (if desired)
- Bill the at-fault car insurance policy once completed with treatment
- Check to see if the client has Medical Payments on their insurance policy which covers your care
- Our main focus is to properly assess your injuries and to get you back to feeling 100% with the best quality of care in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Refer to the proper medical doctor, orthopedist and/or MRI imaging facility (if necessary)